18 January 2010

interesting developments



well, i got it in my head yesterday afternoon that i had an hour to myself, and i'd darn well better get something accomplished. so, i dug around and found the diamond tip drill bits i bought months ago and lifted this heavy drill press onto the workbench in the freezing cold garage.

and this is what came of my hour!!!! one of my own personal challenges "drill a beach stone (like my friend and inspiration, barbara fernald)" ACCOMPLISHED!

and upstairs on my bench sit these....waiting to be prettied up a bit and turned into a bail and some rivets!

1 comment:

Barb Fernald said...

Whoa! That looks like a serious drill press! Watch out. drilling holes in rocks becomes addictive. Or maybe its just collecting the rocks to drill that is addictive....
xoxo