01 November 2010

more glass beauties!

kelley, from kelley's bead studio strikes again! she was making glass buttons and posting them on her etsy site and i thought....hmmm...none of those matches with any of my yarn....so i dreamed up some color/design combos, asked her about them and shazam! she made them for me!

then, while i was admiring my "reserved for holly" items, i noticed she's been making glass bead headpins...people were snapping them up SECONDS after she posted them! so i "convo"ed her (etsy speak for send a message) and LOOK! my very own headpins!
that kelley, she's amazing!

i really think they need to go with metal clay tube beads....but with some kind of silver bead between the tube and the glass....

stay tuned!

2 comments:

Barb Fernald said...

Score!! I've been looking at those head pins too. Hey, will you e-mail me to let me know where you got your copier and how much? Thanks!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Oooooh, putting a long tube on the headpin is such a cool idea! I can't wait to see the finished pieces after you put the headpins and buttons into action :D